Firsts class support services for Self Guided Walking and Trekking groups in the Sierra Nevada
Airport transfers, accommodation, mountain drop off/pick up points, equipment hire and advice from the people who live here.
How It Works?
What do we provide?
- Airport transfers - as selected by you
- Accommodation - as selected by you
- Advice regarding current mountain conditions - also see our Weather Page
- Option - choice of graded walks A, B, C or D (See panel right)
- Option - laminated maps and route cards
- Drop off and pick up for all routes selected. This gives you the option to choose round trips or linear walks
- Equipment or any gear hire - See our gear selection This saves weight (cost!)on airlines
- Option "Food for the mountains" - dehydrated, packed lunches, breakfasts, trail food etc all available
- Satellite communicators and access to emergency services at all times (vast areas of the Sierras have no mobile signal!)
Mules and Donkeys
We can also arrange for mule/donkley transport with muleteer to accompany you. This allows your group to travel light and in style! Costs are:
- Routes of 1 day - €50 a bag
- Routes of more than 1 day - €40 a bag
- Maximum weight per bag is 20 kg
- Minimum of 2 backpacks