Family Friendly Walking & Activity Holidays, Sierra Nevada, Spain
Some of the very best Family Friendly Activity Holidays in Spain!
Activity Holidays for all the family with the emphasis on "fun"! Airport transfers, accommodation, daily choice of activity.
How It Works?
- Choose dates required? - no restriction. Any start date, any duration. 365 days a year. 300+ days sun!
- Choose which airport? - Granada (45 mins), Malaga (2hrs), Almeria (2hrs)
- Choose type of accommodation? - See our accommodation page
- Decide which activities your family may like to experience (see below). Guided or Self Guided?
- Contact us - See our contact page
- Walking - choice of level and difficulty
- Camping - overnight camps in the mountains
- Experience a night in in high mountain huts
- Rock climbing - day courses available
- Scrambling ascents in the Sierra Nevada
- Navigation and survival "fun" days
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Quad Bike safaris
- 4WD Adventures into the Sierras
In the winter months between December and May we also offer the following:
- Winter skills - basic use of ice axe and crampons
- Personalised Ski Tuition
115 euros per person per day. Children under 14 are free. The cost includes:
- Airport transfers
- A daily choice of activity (see above)
- Instructors and Guides
- Transport to/from the acivity chosen
- Gear and equipment hire
Only extras are food and drink, which in this part of Spain are about half the price of that in the UK.
Interesting websites and related links
Mumabroad - recommendations by local mums in Catalunya for childcare, education, activities and events (updated daily), day-trips, family-friendly holidays etc for kids in Barcelona, Sitges, Girona, Tarragona, the Costa Brava and the Costa Daurada as well as job postings for mums in Barcelona, buy/sell message boards for Catalunya and interviews with resident mums
Marbella Family Fun - A unique resource for people living in or visiting Marbella and the Costa del Sol. Family attractions, sport, activities, restaurants... Blog updated daily. Ask a question, get an answer.